Technology Committee is responsible for supporting the IT operations of our school –
- Serving the public website (https://www.valluvantamil.org)
- Content management on the public site
- Serving the VTA information system (https://my.valluvantamil.org)
- Design and development of modules to support VTA operations such as
- Volunteer hours tracking
- Student attendance
- Student grade book
- Competition & Annual day event registration
- Email notifications
- Atlassian JIRA software to track tasks and help tickets
- Google G-Suite for emails for @valluvantamil.org emails
- Azure Portal for running various software services mentioned above
- Administration of Domain Name Registration and DNS service with Google.
Technology has come to support our school growth in many ways – such as student registration systems, competition registrations, attendance tracking and so on. If you are interested in helping with the Technology Team, please email us.