Guidelines to issue AAP Recommendation letter (Effective from 02/04/2017)
- Student already completed two years of Tamil learning.
- Passed with minimum 70% score and attended 70% of the scheduled classes.
- AAP recommendation letter should be signed by two authorized individuals.
- One of the board of Directors preferably Teacher representative.
- One of the class room teachers.
All queries related to AAP recommendation letter can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All interested VTA parents, please work with your kid’s VTA teacher(s) to draft the AAP recommendation letter with all relevant student information and take a print out to present it to the VTA teacher(s) and Teacher Representative board member for signature.