We welcome everyone who has an interest in learning the Tamil language. New children enrolled in courses according to their age and current knowledge of the Tamil language. Here is the step-by-step instructions to register for the coming academic year.
Next school year will continue with in-person learning for all classes at Rocky Run Middle School. Classes will be held in two-sessions every Saturday, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM (Morning Session), and 01:30 PM – 03:30 PM (Afternoon Session).
Here is the registration link.
The Registration Process guidelines:
- Minimum Age Requirement for Admission
- To enroll in Junior-mazhalai class (இளமழலை வகுப்பு), a child must be 4 years on or before September 30th of the current calendar year. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any exceptions to this requirement.
- Session Selection
- During Registration, Parents can select either Morning session (10.30 AM to 12.30 PM) for Jr. Mazhalai to Nilai 7 OR Afternoon session (1.30 PM to 3.30 PM) for Jr. Mazhalai to Nilai 8. Slots are first come first served only. As the Afternoon session gets filled faster, you may be placed on the waiting list if the session is full.
- Limited admission
- Each session will be limited to 400 students per session due to parking issues.
- Waiting list
- If a requested session (e.g. Afternoon session) is full, we encourage the parents to do registrations for the alternate available session (e.g: Morning session). However, if the alternate session does not work for you, please register in the preferred session in WAITING LIST.
- VTA will analyze all waiting lists and work on the class assignment during the 3rd week of August.
- If we are unable to allocate your preferred session, you have the option to request for Withdrawal of enrollment as per VTA policy.
- Class Assignment & Communication
- Only after the registration and payment through Paypal are completed successfully, the students will be assigned to classes.
- All registered members will get an e-mail in late August or early September about the first day of school and orientation program to explain the school operations.
- New members of Valluvan Tamil Academy for the current year will also be getting an e-mail with details on accessing the VTA site/forums.
- Existing members can continue to access the VTA site/forum.
- Withdrawal and Refund policy
- Withdrawal requests received before September 20th of the current school year, the student fee will be refunded in full after the deduction of applicable PayPal fees.
- Withdrawal requests received after September 20th and before September 30th of the current school year, the student fee will be refunded after the deduction of book fees and applicable PayPal fees.
- Withdrawal requests received after September 30th of the current school year, the student fee will not be refunded.
- All refunds will be refunded back to the original method of payment.
Valluvan Tamil Academy runs entirely by Volunteers. We encourage everyone to get involved and be a part of our school. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about registering students, volunteering, and other ways to get involved.
Valluvan Tamil Academy would like to take this opportunity to “THANK YOU” all for your continuous efforts and support throughout the year.